Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I think I can sing...

Unfortunately I missed the first hour of "American Idol" this evening. It is unfortunate because this first 15 minutes of the 2nd hour have been hilarious. I am amazed at how crazy and deaf these people are. I also can't believe that their friends and family are so mean or tone deaf that they let the idiots go through with it. Seriously, some of these folks sing a lot worse than me and I don't have the audacity to go audition. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind because it would put me in the room with Simon which I would find somewhat exhilarating considering he is one reason I even watch the show. Still, though I'm willing to be a fool for love every once in a while, I'm not willing to be that much of a fool! I'd rather just laugh from the comfort of my own home.

Looks like it is going to be a fun season. Encore!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We recorded it on the DVR, so if you want me to save it & you can come watch it with me, just let me know. I'll be around, just waiting for you know what.