Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

I've never been someone who is an environmentalist of any sort. I have understood the importance of the basics; Reduce, Reuse; Recycle, but I suppose I never realized the gravity of the situation the world is really in.

See "An Inconvenient Truth" and gain perspective. If you liked Al Gore in the first place, you may end up loving him now. If you did not, you may have still respected him and you will learn from him. If you do not even respect him, you may wish to respect our planet.

I do not know if my habits will change or not. I don't know if I'll have the strength to do my part...I can't even get myself to exercise regularly no matter how many times I tell myself to. I do hope that I will be changed though and at least I know the consequences if I am not.

Good night.

No comments: