Thursday, August 17, 2006

Walking on Sunshine

"Little Miss Sunshine" is my favorite movie of the year so far. I cannot name another film that has delighted me as much. I was lucky to see it in a sneak preview, for free, and was totally impressed and entertained. My friends decided to go see it tonight since they didn't make the preview and I went along. It was brilliant again. It is rare that a film is entertaining enough to see twice in the same month while being just as impressive as the first time it was viewed.

There are too many great parts for me to choose a favorite but basically, the film looks at a dysfunctional family who like your family or mine still experiences love and joy together despite all of the crap that gets thrown in between the moments that make it worthwhile.

I have not seen a film like this in a while and encourage you to go and enjoy it and be prepared to laugh...out loud.

No comments: