Friday, August 03, 2007

Chili's...a place for business


This is one of those entries of very low importance. A personal entry just because I haven't had time all week to say anything at all. I spent the last 6.5 hours at Chili's. A few of us went to happy hour and then some people left and others arrived and soon it was 1030pm. I don't know if I wasted my time or just had a good time but nonetheless, I set a personal record for longest Chili's outing ever. It was good to just relax and be with friends so I think I'll just say I had a good time and wish you the best for a fun weekend yourself, whatever chain restaurant you visit!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I just spent 2 hours in Chilis on Saturday! Ate WAAAAAY too much, had the spiked strawberry lemonade, and a crap load of appetizers. Anyway...I'm with you.