Monday, July 07, 2008

Ricky Gervais times 2!!!


One of the best things about this otherwise ordinary and mundane week is that I get to see Ricky Gervais two times. So much for worrying about gas prices as I have to make two trips to LA. I figure that is adding $100 to the ticket prices but it doesn't matter. His highly-successful stand-up show is crossing the pond and thank you very much, heading to LA. I was worried I'd have to hop on a plane and hit up NYC but no, he's much closer.

Prior to the big show at the Kodak Theatre, Gervais is doing some warm-up shows at smaller LA venue and so I'm lucky to catch one of each.

Who is this Gervais fellow?
The genius creator (along with Stephen Merchant) of the BBC and America's The Office and HBO's Extras
The original boss in The Office, David Brent. Michael Scott is the beloved American version.
An actor in many films including For Your Consideration and Night at the Museum
One of my top 5 guys right now...

No comments: