Sunday, March 08, 2009

Decision Made

I'll be posting a blog from time to time about the MS 3-day walk. This is blog number one.

I have thought about doing this walk for a few years and have done the normal 5K MS Walk for the last 7 years. I did the first walk I could after being diagnosed and my teams have raised over $100K. I am still worried about the challenge of raising just $2500. I can't let that stop me or be an excuse to NOT do this.

When I was asked to join my friends, I said yes and am now part of their team. I am proud of this and ready for the challenges; physical, emotional and financial. I have never trained for an event before but know that is a MUST this time. I have never raised this much money on my own but know that is a requirement.

I sent out my emails today. That was Step 3. So, here were are; Decision made, Registration completed and now the emails are out.

In 6 months and 3 days, I'll be hitting the road!

No comments: