Friday, February 22, 2008

Clinton for President

It's been a while. Blame Valentine's Day. No, I wasn't overwhelmed by some romance and unable to pull myself away from a lover. I was working. You can imagine how many flowers I saw go out the door. Incredible!

I digress. This was a great moment from tonight's debate that it would be best not to miss.



I never got to vote for a Clinton because of my age. It was an honor on February 5th. That day was so extraordinary no matter who you voted for. It was historic and this is an exciting time to be an American. We are catching up with the rest of the world and considering more than one candidate (the white man--nothing against McCain who is a good man). The diversity alone brings about a sense of change that will hopefully survive through November and on to the Presidential Inauguration.

I met a hero of mine this past Tuesday. His name is President William Jefferson Clinton. I think that meeting will one day be talked about as a defining moment. We said nothing of import to each other, personally, but it was was a moment I never imagined would happen. I'll tell you more later.

No comments: