Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NKOTB? OMG!


Well, things are starting to come full circle. The first "boy band" (yes, there were The Beatles, The Monkeys but I still don't consider them the same as they played instruments, wrote their songs and seemed to have more integrity than those we called boy bands in the 90's) that I was into, New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) is supposed to be making a comeback. Will they have success? I dunno but I think I have a dormant crush on Jordan and secretly like Jon too. I always thought I had a better chance with him.

I wonder if they have "the right stuff" to make something happen as they hit 40-years old (yeah--Jon is gonna be 40). There is no way they'll be as much a disaster as the "Man Band" VH1 tried to make happen with guys were were popular after NKOTB was gone.

Anyway, this news entertained me and I thought some readers may find it interesting. If any of the guys have gone grey, I might be down to give them a listen or at least a look!

No comments: