Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sundance Twenty-Ten

I am going to the SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL. By the grace of some wonderful people, I am going to a place I have dreamed of and am going to see wonderful films and be a part of one of the greatest film festivals in the world.

I am going with a great friend and ready for adventure!

The feeling I have right now is comparable to some of the greatest moments of my life.

So far today:
Flight delayed
Flight cancelled
Flight taking off in 20 minutes!

I am in great hope that I'll make it to Salt Lake City and then Park City asap.

Join me on twitter "rabiahc" as I tweet and here as I blog about my experience.

My first challenge, once I'm there, is getting into the Opening Night Party. I have one ticket and two in my group. It's going to happen.

Tomorrow, the films begin!

Life is beautiful. This is a reminder.

No comments: