Monday, October 01, 2007

Donate to Race for the Cure

I know I asked for money earlier this year, for MS. The other cause that is close to my heart, is breast cancer. Please visit my fundraising page for this year's Race for the Cure and if you can, join our team or donate.

My company, ProFlowers, will match your donation dollar for dollar and you can help people living with cancer and help find a cure!

If you aren't yet compelled, here is some of what you'll find on my page:

Know anyone who has breast cancer? Know anyone who has had breast cancer? Know anyone who has breasts?

If you answered "Yes" to one or more of the above questions, then I'd like you to consider a donation to ProFlowers Pink Parade, the Race for the Cure team I am proudly walking with in a month. Even a few dollars will be appreciated!


Thank you for reading and I appreciate your time and your help.

No comments: