Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I Did this Summer...

It seems like I'm always on the road and for the past two months that would be a difficult statement to argue with. I never thought I was a person who would like so much to be away form home but I guess we begin to learn these things about ourselves as we go out into the world, huh?

So far this year (for work and fun): Ontario (California), Fresno, Memphis, Chicago, NYC and now the Bahamas. I'm in the middle of a 2-hour layover in fact. Next up: San Fransicso and Puerto Vallarta for weddings. I think I'll be beside myself in July unless I find a way out of town again! I'm excited about seeing some new places as other than the Bay Area my upcoming travel is taking me to places I haven't been.

Got any summer travel plans?

1 comment:

Jim said...

Miss you! You'll love Puerto Vallarta (at least I do). If you are staying north of town in the resorts, take a day or two to head into the old city and walk around. There is so much to see, fun places at night, etc.