Friday, August 08, 2008

Prepare to Dive

I'm going to skydive in the morning. It is about 930pm on the date listed on the post and I'm really excited. I think I'm anticipating the best and not the worst for the first time in a long time. Of course, when you're going to jump out of a plane, that is probably the best is all you should consider.

I'll have more to say later but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm ready to do this. I need to do something. All I've done so far is wait for something to do to me.

1 comment:

Jim said...

You'll love it. I did have to pause for a moment to ponder my own mortality, but you come out of it so much better because you actually LIVE for a moment. You won't regret it, but it will be nerve racking until you're out of the plane. Can't wait to hear how it goes! Jim