Sunday, September 17, 2006

Espana

Hola,

We are in Spain and we are at a bar using the net briefly. Basically, we needed to check our email to get some addresses for postcards. Also, I will mention that we are with Frederick and Yngve who are Norwegian and enamored with my two counterparts. I have time for blogging because they are occupied with Hans and Frans! Haha, anyway, 3 pitchers of Sangria to the wind but I can still type, baby!

Just kidding...yet not kidding. No worries. We are still family friendly in this blog.

So, the girls have made requests as to what I put in the blog since they had time to read it during the Roman rainstorm.

1. Mini Guinness...that is a shot a bartender in Rome made us. It is Irish Creme and Kahlua. Very good. Make it and drink it in our honor while we are gone.

2. I made up a song about a bar we saw...
Cervezaria
Sangria
Had one litre
Feel so Freeee-uh

I will sing it once back in the States, by request only and for a 1 Euro minimum fee...that is what street performers get and what I get as well.

3. There are two different flusher buttons on the toilet. we figured out they yield a big and small flush, the number 1 and number 2 flush if you will.

That is all from Erin and Sandra, and myself.

We like Spain very much so far. It is a different city than Rome as far as the businesses and crowds are concerned so it is much more enjoyable.

Must go rescue mis amigas! These guys are pretty loco.

Sandra says: buenas noches. 4 more days until her birthday...30th.

Seriously, Barcelona is not ready for this.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun. I'm re-living my trip back in 2000 through your descriptions. I'm envious! I wonder how hard it is to travel in Europe with a baby/small child? The car seat would probably be a pain. Keep posting, I'm loving it!