Friday, November 17, 2006

Starsailor and others I've met...

Tuesday night I had the opportunity to meet and interview James Walsh from Brit Rock band Starsailor. KROQ in L.A. and some radio stations here are playing their new single and you may remember them from a few years ago when their first album came out. Check them out! James was a very cool bloke (British for guy) and I enjoyed our chat which took place on the tour bus before their show at iPayOne center as the openers for James Blunt. I got the call that they had accepted our interview request at 430pm on Tuesday so I had less than 2 hours to prepare. That said, it went pretty well.

You can find that interview and my interviews mentioned below from the film festival at Pirate Pods' website. I have some but not all of the interviews at my Pirate myspace page as well. Yes, I am a myspace music artist. :)

Thanks for reading about the interviews and hope you check 'em out!

No comments: