Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shout Out: NBC Thursday

Thursdays have typically been my favorite night of the week for television (Must See TV back in the day). For a while it was a little iffy but I'm back on board with NBC's full line-up. Here's why I loved television tonight:

My Name is Earl: John Waters' guest spot. Very cool and still creepy. :) His weird lifestyle funerals were great. I'm afraid that mine would be much like the guy's at the end. I'd be posed to sit on the couch with my laptop in my lap, watching tv and writing in my blog!

The Office: Dwight and Angela are the new power couple and doing a good job keeping it under wraps for the most part. Good team. Ed Helms is annoying the hell out of me but at least "Jam" got a chance to team up for a prank again because of him. I feel bad for the new girl but they are Jim and Pam are meant to be...eventually...hopefully. It's TV, so it has to work out. Otherwise it might as well be real life.

Scrubs: The Musical: I loved the singing! The fact that they worked "Drop the kids off at the pool" into the song "Everything Comes Down to Poo" was great. "Guy Love" was super cute and usually J.D. is my guy but Turk had me this episode. This episode could have been annoying or lame but they really pulled it off.

30 Rock: Alec Baldwin is awesome (and a Golden Globe winner!). Here is my favorite line from his character tonight: "I'm gonna be your bottom Kenneth, and you're gonna ride me as hard as you can." Fun episode. Brian Williams' dressing room was great, every time. Good for Liz getting a date with "The Hair" although of course something had to go wrong. Kissin' cousins...gross. :)

Tune in next week...you'll burn calories laughing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thursday nights are my favorite because of the awesome shows on NBC as well!

If only there were a couple more days of the week with shows as entertaining...