Friday, April 13, 2007

Idol Chatter

Well, for those who do read my Idol reviews weekly, I'm sorry I missed the boat this week. It was a good week with Ms. J.Lo coaching the idols. I do enjoy J.Lo and her enthusiasm for music and the Idol contestants. I think the people who have done well, continued to do well and Sanjaya was creepy and weird as ever. Usually he isn't so creepy but his facial hair and odd come-hither on-camera face made me feel particularly disgusted this week. Still, it is now a toss-up for me on who I would like to see gone first, him or Phil Stacey. I'm more inclined towards Phil because I just can't stand the guy so I'll go with that. I'm hoping Phil is gone next week and then Sanjaya. That will make for a lovely Top 5. There is still an overall clear talent disparity between the girls and the guys where the girls have a clear advantage but depending on style and people living up to their full potential, Blake or Chris might make it into the Top 2. Hayley was kicked off right on time and I'm glad. Legs only get you so far and though I think Simon was a bit cruel in saying she figured out that she just has to wear as little as possible to stay on the show, he wasn't far off.

Until next week...

No comments: