Monday, April 16, 2007

Nice Dress

I'll admit, I've watched an embarrassing amount of YouTube videos, good and bad, since discovering the site. I've sent links to some that weren't so funny and received links to some that I found to be just plain stupid. This is not the case with the video I'm including below. The video below is Fabulous! Brenda Dickson, a former star of Young and the Restless and most recently a jailbird (you can read hideously written press releases on her website, made this video in 1987. It is hilarious only because she is actually serious. She talks about fashion and make-up and looks ridiculous doing it. Check it out for yourself. It isn't funny at first but over time, you'll love her, girl!



Don't forget to check out Part 2 of "Welcome to My Home" when you're done with this one. You'll get more make-up tips and also invaluable information on nutrition!

No comments: