Saturday, May 05, 2007

And then there were 4....

Just a quick hello as I've been offline all week, traveling for work.

I wanted to give myself props for calling Idol this week as Chris and Phil left. I feel bad for punking on Phil all of the time but that's how it is in Hollywood, baby. As for Chris, the stage won't look as good and I think he has something to offer but when you look at who's left, he was out of his league.

I think there is some danger that the votes will be split too much between the three girls so people, it is time to pick you person and vote!

Blake looks cool was his new hair as mentioned in comments and will probably be doing something simply groovy this week when Barry Gibb is the guest.

--Separate thought: I love the Bee Gees and am so excited that Barry Gibb will be on.

LaKisha needs to have fun this week and really bring it. That sounds lame but really, that's what it comes down to. She will have to keep performing to her absolute fullest ability. I can't wait to see what he'll come up with.

Jordin will also need to "bring it" so to speak and Disco is a great opportunity to show her youth while showcasing her voice. I have a soft spot for the youngin'.

I think Melinda has anything locked in at this point. She is a great, versatile talent that deserves recognition through Idol or outside of it. She is a woman that has worked hard at her craft and clearly respects music. Love her!

We'll see what happens...

No comments: