Sunday, May 27, 2007

What Now?

I didn't start off writing this blog to update a few people on American Idol each week. In fact, I don't think I meant to talk about TV or movies at all. But, as time has passed, that is what the blog has been used for. It has been another way for me to hide behind unimportant, inconsequential things, similar to the way I conduct myself off-line minus the humor. I insist that I cannot "write funny" very well but I do say funny things when I speak. We'll see what the future brings for me and this blog. I think about a lot more than TV but so far am scared to write about those things. I may start and I hope you'll read. Until then, I'm sure some movie reviews will come seeing that Idol is over now and I seem to be able to write about them, but I also hope to write about something else too.

Happy Memorial Day weekend...still another day left before work resumes again!

No comments: